BECOME A MEMBER
Since its inception in 1978, SBIDC has been a vital force in the improvement of the Southwest Brooklyn economy. We have been proactive in attracting a great deal of government, corporate and private investment to Sunset Park, Red Hook and Gowanus. In order to provide broad business programming, the organization relies heavily on membership support. Membership is $300 and is fully tax deductible. Membership benefits are listed below.
Your business needs the high-quality services that SBIDC provides. In turn, we need your support in order to continue providing these very important services. For more information on our services please call (718) 965-3100. Thank you for your support!
We provide a wide array of business services:
- Energy & tax benefits through city, state & federal tax credit programs
- Access to procurement opportunities
- Employee recruitment
- Networking opportunities, business seminars and other special events
- Financial & technical resources – including access to sources of capital
- Help with navigating government & outreach to public agencies
- Commercial revitalization and real estate assistance
- Advocacy on issues impacting businesses in Sunset Park, Red Hook and Gowanus
- Exclusive access to our membership listerv
- Discounted membership to all SBIDC events
- Comprehensive Business Diagnostic
- Bi-weekly newsletter